It's hard not to daydream on a day like today. Freezing rain & ugly after a few days of unusually mild February weather. I want 2019 to be a stellar year & so I thought I'd throw out a few ideas for making it so.
1. A few bookings for small & intimate Wedding Days. Niagara-on-the-Lake Vineyards & Orchards are running through my brain ALL THE TIME.
2. Need more Scarborough Bluffs in my life!
3. Guildwood Park in Toronto -- So so pretty!
4. Lots of Anniversary Love Sessions! Celebrate you!
5. Waterfalls & Lavender Farms.
6. Graffiti Alley Portrait & Couple's Sessions. One of my favourite city scapes.
7. Canoe Love Sessions! Yassssssssss..... ! Also - Cottage Sessions.
8. Cute Couple's Session @ the 2019 CNE. Ice cream filled waffles are a must.
9. Vow Renewals & Elopement bookings!
10. Farms & Animals.
11. Rock Dunder Sunset/Sunrise Sessions. #alltheviews
12. Tutus. #allthetutus
13. Couple's Session in the water.
14. Hart House @ U of T. Such beautiful architecture!
15. Blossoms, blossoms, blossoms.
16. Day after or Trash the Dress Sessions. Didn't get enough portrait time on your Wedding Day? Let's get dressed up again! We won't actually ruin the dress -- unless you want to!
17. Lots of sessions @ Mint Room Studios. <3
Do any of these sound like the session of your dreams?!? Contact me to book!
Based in Milton & available anywhere.
- amy xo